The Westin Harbour Castle is a landmark downtown Toronto hotel that reflects casual elegance, timeless style and innovative services, all that Westin has become known for. Located on the shores of scenic Lake Ontario, with many rooms flooded with natural light and lake views, it is the perfect place to host your downtown Toronto wedding.
From the Metropolitan Grand Ballroom to the elegant Regatta Room or Lakeview Terrace, The Westin Harbour Castle can accommodate an intimate group of 10 or a gala dinner of 2,000, providing the ultimate ambiance for your wedding. Our professional specialists will handle all the details so that you can relax, refresh, and savor the celebration.
Our set up includes the staging, head table, gift tables, podium, DJ table, banquet tables, chairs, our white ¾ table linens, napkins, and a votive candle on each table.
Most clients upgrade linens. You can use your own or go through the hotel supplier for floor length table clothes, chair covers and napkins in the pattern and color of your choice.
You will relax in our peaceful Toronto rooms and suites overlooking Lake Ontario. Dive into 10 layers of comfort on our Westin Heavenly Bed® and feel refreshed with the soothing elements of our Heavenly Bath®
We can work with you on a special rate for your guests from out of town. We can create a website that is personalized for the bride and groom. This site will include pictures, stories and event details as per the couples direction along with a guestroom booking link.
Let our Wedding Specialists custom design specialty wedding packages and menus with you and your guests in mind. With our culinary staff expertise and creativity, The Westin Harbour Castle will ensure your magical day leaves behind lasting memories. We allow wedding cake from an external vendor to be brought in for an event upon signing an agreement with the hotel, but unfortunately can not allow additional food and beverage items to be brought in outside of the wedding cake.
The Westin Harbour Castle Wedding Package
The package prices are based on the dinner entrée selection. Each package includes the following:
- Tastefully appointed ballroom
- White table linens and white napkins
- Votive candle on each table
- Menu sampling for up to four (4) people of the menu you have chosen
- Breakfast for two (2) in your suite
- Junior suite with chilled sparkling wine for the wedding night
- Junior suite for your first wedding anniversary (for receptions over 150 guests)
- Host bar before dinner for one (1) hour
- Choice of:
- Pre-dinner assorted hors d’ oeuvres (3 Pieces per Person)
- Post dinner assorted fresh fruit and berries or cookies served with freshly brewed Starbucks coffee and specialty teas
- Deluxe four course menu as per package selection
- House Wine with dinner (3 bottles per table of 10)
- One glass of sparkling wine per person for toasting
- Host bar after dinner for four(4) hours
- Late evening wedding cake cutting service
- Complimentary coat check
*Service charge and sales tax apply.