The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto Meetings and Events Venues
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto sets the tone for flawless meetings and conferences, with 70,000 square feet of self-contained venue space and exceptional service. Organize a small seminar for 10 or a corporate gala for 2,000 in our well-appointed meeting rooms - including the elegant Regatta Room, which overlooks Lake Ontario - and let our hotel's experienced planning team assist you with every detail.
Accentuate your gathering with our customizable catering, from coffee breaks to multi-course meals. And make use of modern in-room audiovisual technology, as well as high-speed Internet access. Your guests will be delighted with our accessible downtown location, near some of the city's best attractions.
Our hotel is also just a few moments away from Metro Toronto Convention Centre, for those in the city to attend an event there.
AT A GLANCE
Guest Rooms: 977
Kings/Suites/Doubles: 555 / 22 / 363
Ideal Group Size: 250-3,000
Max Group Size: 3,000 attendees
Largest Meeting Space: 24,990 sq. ft.
Indoor Meeting Space: 70,000 sq. ft.
Onsite Toronto Conference Centre
Contact our sales team via email or by calling (416) 361-7425 for more information. Or, submit a request for proposal below.
ONE MEMBERSHIP. COUNTLESS BENEFITS.
Earn for work. Redeem for fun - business has never been so personal. With SPG® Pro, you can earn Starpoints® for the travel you arrange for others and the meetings you plan professionally, right within your personal account. Learn More>>
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto features several small meeting rooms, perfect for small gatherings or intimate business receptions.
Ideal Meeting Size: 20-250
- Natural light
- Contemporary design with new carpet, wall vinyls and ergonomic chairs
- Dedicated small meeting event managers
- Tangent™ at Westin
Our hotel is home to the nation's largest ballroom venue, which can easily accommodate up to 3,000 guests.
Ideal Meeting Size: 250-3000
- Canada's largest hotel ballroom
- Self-contained conference centre
- 80% of meeting space has natural light
- Easy flow between plenary and breakout rooms
- Ideal for self-contained groups
- Award-winning large group meeting and event management team
Book our Lakeview Terrace venue for a small reception or social event.
Ideal Event Size: 65
- Overlooking Lake Ontario, Toronto Islands and park space
- Open and airy
- Easy access to indoor meeting rooms close by
Food and Beverage Options
Food and Beverage Averages:
- Breakfast: buffet $30.00, continental $24.00
- Lunch: buffet $44.00, plated $42.50
- Dinner: buffet $85.00, plated $76.00
Hotel Restaurant: The Mizzen Restaurant (150-200 capacity)
Wellness Meeting Enhancements
The Westin Harbour Castle, Toronto works with a team of health and wellness experts to infuse your meetings with wellness, so your guests leave feeling better than when they arrived. Choose from “Good Morning” Yoga Sessions, Pre-Break Stretches and Education, Lunch and Learns or Private Fitness Classes for your group.
- Onsite event planning team
- Onsite specialty events
- Culinary team led by Celebrity Chef Corbin Tomaszeski
- Creative meeting package
- Meeting & event team specializing in small groups
- Wellness Meeting Enhancements
Perched on Lake Ontario in downtown Toronto, our hotel invites you to discover the energy of the city during your down time between meetings. Stroll through the nearby theatre and entertainment districts, or explore popular local attractions, including sports arenas, museums, shopping centres and much more.
- Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ): 30 min/20 mile
- Toronto City Centre Airport (YTZ): 10 min/5 mile
- Metro Toronto Convention Centre: 10 min walk
- Air Canada Centre: <5 min walk
- Rogers Centre: 10 min walk
- Union Station: 5 min walk
- Financial District: 7 min walk