The Westin Harbour Castle is located within walking distance of many of Toronto's famed street festivals and events. This winter, take advantage of delicious food, exciting shows, exclusive exhibits and more in one of the largest cities in North America. There is something here for everyone!
We invite you to learn more about what to do in Toronto to help you plan for your next getaway.
Winterlicious : January 27 - February 10
- For two delicious weeks, restaurants across the city are offering specially priced menus allowing you to get a taste of the very best Toronto has to offer. More than 200 restaurants in the city participate in this event.
St. Lawrence Market History Tea & Talk: January 28
- Named the best market in the world by National Geographic in 2012, St. Lawrence Market is hosting a talk on the history of the market and afternoon tea.
Toronto Mendelssohn Choir Free Concert: January 28
- Listen to a concert of classical and contemporary choral music performed by the Toronto Mendelssohn Choir and Grammy-nominated Elora Singers chamber choir.
Canadian International AutoShow : February 17 - 26
- Get up close and personal with some of the world's finest automobiles, with over 600,000 square feet of dazzling displays, big-ticket item giveaways and engaging exhibits.
Sugar Shack TO: March 11 - 12
- Located on Sugar Beach and in celebration of March Break and the final days of winter, indulge in not one but two sugar shacks serving up maple taffy, ice activities, live entertainment and more!
Toronto ComiCon: March 17 - 19
- This three-day event features all your favorite celebrities and comic characters.
SHOPPING, DINING AND SPORTS
Yorkdale Centre - more than 250 stores, featuring:
- All Saints
- Banana Republic
- Ted Baker
Toronto Eaton Centre - more than 230 stores, featuring:
- Ann Taylor
- Free People
- J. Crew
- Saks Fifth Avenue
- Adamson Barbecue
- Descendant Pizza
- Her Father's Cider Bar + Kitchen
- Beast Restaurant
- Smoke's Poutinerie