Redpath Waterfront Festival
Experience the Redpath Waterfront Festival, a celebration of the city's waterfront location and unique offerings. This free festival takes place just steps from the hotel; and as an official sponsor of the event, there's no better place to be to enjoy the festival's activities.
The Redpath Waterfront Festival is sure to soar with the 2014 Flyboard® North American Championships and the 2014 DockDogs® World Qualifying Championships. This year the Festival’s events are bigger, better and higher than ever. The Festival spans multiple locations along the waterfront, from HTO Park East to Sherbourne Common, each offering a different concerts, activities, and food - so make sure you have time to experience it all!
Enjoy a drink by the water at the Toronto Wine & Spirit Festival and check out the hottest new musical acts at the EMERGE Artist Showcase.
- Dates: June 20 - 22, 2014
- Admission: Free for General admission; Cost for prime viewing at Flyboard®:
- Parking: Avoid the hassle of parking, when you take advantage of our Westin Harbour Castle Toronto parking. You can walk to the events and activities, as many are located just outside our hotel.
Play longer with the family and take advantage of our special family package.
- Overnight accommodations for a family of four sharing a room (two double beds)
- Total savings of CAD $115 (breakfast for two adults, valet parking, Westin Kids' Club welcome amenity)
- Rates from $214 per night
- Valid for Friday and Saturday arrivals
Book online or call 866-716-8101 and mention rate plan LAFAMW.
We invite you to learn more about the Redpath Waterfront Festival Toronto.