Looking for ways to see Toronto and the Lake Ontario area? We've put together Toronto family itineraries that are sure to keep you and your family smiling throughout their vacation. Our schedule below highlights the unique offerings of our hotel's downtown Toronto lakefront location and amenities for your Toronto family getaway.
Family Friendly Itineraries
- 6:30 am - Explore the Waterfront area along the jogging trails. Enjoy a Superfoods power breakfast in The Mizzen restaurant or indulge in our healthy breakfast options available at the Lobby Café.
- 10:00 am - There's something for the whole family to enjoy at the new Ripley's Aquarium of Canada. Located at the base of the CN Tower, the aquarium is home to over 13,000 animals. Don't miss the stringray touch tank or shark tunnel!
- 3:00 PM- The Eaton Centre is a quick walk from the Hockey Hall of Fame, allowing you to indulge in the 230 stores and food court that makes a shopper's dream.
- 5:30 PM- Unwind in the hotel's lobby and transition from a daytime state of mind to a new refreshed mood. Offered Monday thru Friday, 5:30 - 7PM. Saturdays, 4pm- 5pm
- 7:00PM- Travelling with your furry friend? Take the 7 minute walk along the waterfront to the PawsWay centre which offers a range of fun games and activities for dogs of all ages, while you enjoy a coffee or browse the boutique. Ask about our V.I.D (Very Important Dog gift box) for all dogs who check-in at our hotel.
- 8:00PM- Spend an evening in the theatre district checking out one of the Mirvish Toronto theatre musicals, or visit Toronto's Entertainment District.
** In need of a babysitter, please stop by our concierge desk prior and they will be pleased to offer you a few options.
- 10:30 AM- Spend the morning visiting one of our great museums, from the famous Royal Ontario Museum and its dinosaur exhibit, the Art Gallery of Ontario or the Bata Shoe Museum.
- 2:00 PM- The afternoon is the perfect time to take advantage of the CitySightseeing HopOn/Hof Off Bus which takes you to 17 stops including Toronto's major sites and attractions at your leisure. The tour also includes a one hour cruise on Lake Ontario. Tickets for the city tour can be purchased at the hotel's concierge desk.
- 4:00 PM- Enjoy the architecture of the Distillery District and grab a quick bite at the bakery.
- 6:00 PM- The best time to visit the celebrated CN Tower is at dusk, so make sure you don’t miss this must-do attraction for amazing views of the city.
- 8:00 PM- Visit the Harbourfront Centre. Be sure to check with our concierge desk for the daily listings.
- If your family needs to quietly recharge after this full day, ask for one of our maps of the walking trails and enjoy a quiet evening as you walk along the waterfront and soak in the soothing views of Lake Ontario.